There are two announcements regarding this Sunday’s Troop meeting.
First, the Scouting Heritage merit badge class that was scheduled for Sunday, February 5 after the troop meeting has been postponed. If you are interested in earning the merit badge, please contact Ms. Dawn. She will be in touch with a make-up date.
Second, the permission slip for the February 18th ski/snowboard/ snow tubing trip is available here. At this time, the permission form is due at this meeting. However, as we still have to decide whether the trip will be an all day event or a late afternoon/evening event, there may be some wiggle room. Friends and family are invited to join in the fun.